We encourage all our children to wear school uniform.
Our uniform consists of simple functional clothing suitable for the range of activities which may be encountered during the school day. We believe children should look neat and tidy and feel part of the school community. By maintaining high standards in uniform means children take pride in the way they look and supports the school’s behaviour policy and therefore helps to maintain high standards throughout all aspects of school life.
Our School Uniform Policy outlines our guidance in detail: Uniform Policy 2022
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt/Cardigan
- Grey or Black Skirt or Trousers
- Yellow Polo Shirt
- Black or Grey Shorts
- Blue/White Gingham Dress
- Black Shoes (These should be appropriate for school – no heels or boots)
If the winter weather is poor, we would happily encourage children to arrive in wellies etc. and change once here.
We would hope children wear a branded Sweatshirt or Cardigan (Although understand that these may cost a little more money)
We actively encourage to seek good value for money when purchasing other school clothing.
We have adapted out PE uniform policy in light of changes made during Covid times. It became noticeable how much curriculum time children were using to change – therefore we made the decision to allow children to come to school in PE kit on those days’ children have the subject.
- We expect children to wear a plain white t-shirt (It does not need the school logo)
- Black/Dark Blue shorts, leggings and joggers
- School sweatshirts or cardigans can be worn – PLEASE NO Hoodies, these are dangerous for PE and would have to be removed.
- Suitable footwear – such as trainers would be very beneficial for PE.
All children, at some point in the year, will have the opportunity to swim – this is funded by the school. Children will need appropriate swim wear and a towel for these sessions. (Children are welcome to wear goggles, but are not provided by the school)
Jewellery and hairstyles
- Make-up, jewellery, hair die, and nail varnish are not appropriate for school and we will contact you should your child come to school wearing them.
- The wearing of earrings is not encouraged in school, anything larger than a small stud earring would not be allowed. In addition, guidelines have been issued to schools which say that any earrings should be removed for PE, including swimming, or covered securely by plasters or tape, this includes studs.
- Long hair should be tied back and coloured or shaved hair is not acceptable.
We will remind parents, via our website and school ‘Weduc’ app regarding the times of the year for PE and Swimming.
It would be helpful if all items of children’s clothing had the child’s name clearly marked on them.
How To Order
All uniform garments are available to order online only, however, Mrs Raine may have some items in school (due to previous stock being held), so please check before buying ‘ad-hoc’ items.
All of these garments offer excellent value for money and are made from hard wearing, machine washable fabrics, specially decorated with our school logo.
Please follow the link below to place your uniform order online:
IF YOU ORDER ADULT SIZES FROM THIS WEBSITE THEY CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED. ONLY SIZES UP TO XS CAN BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.