Please click on the link below to access our October 2020 Newsletter.
We have changed the format slightly as this newsletter does contain a significant amount of information. To try and minimise the amount of paper going in and out of school we will not be printing Newsletters for the foreseeable. However, if you would prefer a printed copy please contact school.
As the newsletter is packed full of information below is a list of information covered.
- School Dinners
- Year 6 Ford Castle 2021 – cancelled
- Halloween Celebrations
- Harvest and Sponsorship
- Salvation Army Toy Appeal
- School Fund
- Covid Symptoms
- Christmas Eve – Big Plans!
- Dropping off and Collecting Children
- Secondary School Admissions
- M & M Productions
- Key Dates – from now until January but not exhaustive.